Total Rewards mobile messaging is a great way for you to receive offers and messages from Caesars through digital channels including mobile, email, website and additional channels you choose as they become available (additional channels may be subject to applicable terms and conditions).
Program Name: Total Rewards mobile messaging
Program Website: http://www.visa.com/totalrewards
Remember, if you change your mind and no longer want to receive mobile offers from Total Rewards, you can "opt-out" by either:
- sending a text message with the words "STOP" to the Program short code 91014 (or such other short code that may be used in the future – we will send a text message notification if the short code changes);
- sending "STOP" to any text message you may receive from this Program;
- using the opt-out mechanism contained in a Program email; or
- using the opt-out link at the Program Website.
When you opt-out from this Program, you may be presented with options to specifically identify your choices for opting-out (e.g., you can opt-out from text messages, but continue to receive offers and messages by email). Please allow a reasonable time period to process your request.
This Program is not available to minors below the legal age of majority and Visa does not knowingly collect Personal Information from such minors. Only legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) may enroll in this Program. Those residing outside of the foregoing jurisdiction are not permitted to enroll in this Program.
Personal Information Visa collects
Visa may collect Personal Information in a number of ways in connection with this Program, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When you enroll in this Program, we will collect the Personal Information you voluntarily choose to provide to Visa, such as your name, email address, mobile number, zip code and Visa card number. To the extent communicated to you, Merchant may collect Personal Information consisting of your name, email address, zip code and mobile number.
- When you ask us a question, we collect email address or other contact information you choose to provide.
- We collect Personal Information you may otherwise voluntarily choose to submit.
- We collect information about the transactions made with your enrolled Visa card.
How Visa may use your Personal Information
- To send offers and messages to your enrolled mobile device and other channels of communication and platforms you opt-in to.
- To monitor your enrolled Visa card transactions to trigger offers.
- To monitor, track and process statement credit offers.
- To contact you with information and updates about this Program.
- To contact you with information and updates about other Visa Offers Network programs that may be offered by Visa.
- To create a profile and track your Visa card transactions.
- To respond to your questions and comments.
- On an aggregated basis for analytics, modeling and other lawful purposes.
- To generally provide this Program to you.
- To improve, enhance and tailor this Program for you, to improve and enhance this Program for all Program users, and to generally improve and enhance other Visa Offers Network programs that may be offered by Visa.
- As you may otherwise agree.
A note about use of Visa transaction information and profiles: With respect to this Program, information regarding your enrolled Visa card transactions will be used by Visa solely for the purpose of delivering to you this Program content and to improve this Program and other Visa Offers Network programs that may be offered by Visa. Historic (up to 13 months) and future transaction history with Merchant and other merchants may be accessed from your enrolled Visa card account, used by Visa to create a profile, and used for the purposes of providing you with offers and messages fueled by insights into your interests, purchase behavior and other relevant criteria.
To whom Visa discloses your information
Visa may disclose to third parties all categories of Personal Information that it collects as follows:
- Provision of Services: We disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we believe is necessary to provide this Program to you.
- At Your Request: We disclose your Personal Information to a third party when you request us to do so.
- Business transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of Visa's assets, your Personal Information, aggregated information, and any other information that we have collected in connection with this Program may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Disclosure of Personal Information for legal purposes and protection of Visa and others: We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with third parties (including regulatory authorities) if required to do so by law, or if we believe such action is necessary in order to: (1) conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served upon us; (2) protect or defend our legal rights or property, this Program, or our users; or (3) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of the Program Terms and Conditions.
- Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing, storing, maintaining and transmitting data, processing and fulfilling email and other promotional campaigns, and providing marketing assistance, web analytics and data analysis. We may provide your Personal Information to these third-party service providers when we believe the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are contractually restricted from using Personal Information for any other purpose and required to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the Personal Information they receive.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Automatically collected non-Personal Information and other aggregated information
When you enroll in this Program, we may also collect certain information from your browser and personal computer that websites often collect, such as your IP address, your browser information (including browser type, capabilities and language), your operating system and the date and time you enrolled in this Program. We may also capture the country from which the visit came and the paths taken as you move from one website or webpage to another website or webpage (i.e., your "click stream" activity).
We may also collect, compile and maintain other non-Personal Information about this Program users, including, without limitation, enrollment and opt-out numbers, successfully delivered message metrics, and other types of information and data associated with Program users.
We may group some or all of this information into aggregate data in order to describe the use of this Program by our users to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also group demographic information that we collect from this Program users into aggregate data for the same purposes. We reserve the right to use and share any such non-Personal Information with third parties, including, without limitation, Merchant, for any lawful purpose.
The website utilizes CAPTCHA validation technology supplied through a third party service provider (currently Google, but subject to change). We transfer your CAPTCHA response and other associated data to our third party service provider to confirm the presence of a human user.
When you enroll in this Program, we use your mobile phone number, email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or services you've requested until you opt-out from this Program or until we cease to offer this Program.
If you utilize an available email feature, we will collect the name and email addresses of proposed recipients to send the email on your behalf. We may also use your name and email address in order to identify you as the initiator of the email. Visa does not store the name or email address of any friend you designate (except in the case where the friend independently enrolls in this Program); the data is collected for the sole purpose of sending the email on your behalf. You are responsible for informing those you designate that emails may be sent to them from this Program on your behalf.
Program users can “opt-out” at anytime by following the instructions above.
ACCESS AND DATA RETENTION
How to delete certain of your Personal Information
If you opt-out from this Program, Visa will take steps to prevent you from receiving additional messages from this Program. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Visa will retain certain information (which may include Personal Information) provided to us indefinitely for the following or other lawful purposes:
Assist with investigations
Enforce the Program Terms and Conditions
Comply with legal requirements
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we collect. While we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information, Visa uses firewalls and Secure Socket Layers for Personal Information we collect from you when it is being communicated to us. We also restrict access to Personal Information to those employees, agents and service providers who need to know or access the information in order to provide you with this Program. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal privacy and data security laws and regulations to guard your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no transmissions or data available through the Internet or through mobile communications can be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any Personal Information or other information you provide to us.
How to contact Visa regarding your privacy questions
©2012 Visa Inc. All rights reserved.